• Licensed since 2001.
• Received Associate Broker license in 2004.
• Past director for the Salt Lake Board of Realtors.
• Have served as Chair, Co-chair, and committee member of the
SLBR Education Committee.
• Have served on the SLBR Grievance committee.
• Past board representative of the Utah Association of Realtors.
• Recipient of Honor Roll, Hall of Fame and Distinguished
Service Awards from the SLBR.
• I have received several awards for my accomplishments and
successes in real estate.
• I have earned the following designations of CRS, GRI, ABR,
SFR & SRES. These designations show my commitment to my
real estate career and to providing the best service to my clients.
• I have home-staging and Feng Shui certificates to help my
clients prepare their homes to sell.
Here’s some other great information to know about me:
• I am a Professional Full-time Realtor.
• I am from Salt Lake City; therefore I know this valley very well.
• I have helped hundreds of homeowners successfully buy and sell
• I return phone calls promptly.
• I have excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• I possess the highest degree of integrity and honesty.
• I have the knowledge, but most importantly I have the resources.
• Associated with the most professional and highest regarded title
companies and lenders in the business.
• I take pride in the work I do and continually strive for
Andes Expedition Award – Prudential Utah Real Estate – 2002
Alps Expedition Award – Prudential Utah Real Estate – 2003
100% Club Award from Re/Max International – 2004, 2005, 2006,
2007, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014
Executive Club Award from Re/Max International – 2009, 2011
Hall of Fame – Re/Max International – 2012
Realtor Distinguished Service Award – Salt Lake Board of Realtors
– 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Honor Society – Salt Lake Board of Realtors – 2005
Honor Society Honor Plus – Salt Lake Board of Realtors – 2004
Hall of Fame Award – Salt Lake Board of Realtors – 2006
Certificate of Excellence, Number 6 in Mountain States Region –
Re/Max International – 2011